Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This week at Kroger rocks!


Don sent me to Kroger for chips and I decided to do round 1 of coupons for the week. I spent just over $14. However, the bag of chips was $3.21 and the canned fruit (for Lila) was $1. I also bought 2 cans of olives for pizza at $1.29. It's crazy how many mixes I got cheap. I will admit I'm a brownie junkie and the pouch potatoes can go the Food Bank at school.

Remember those Betty Crocker coupons I told you to print? Now is the time to use them....

Betty Crocker Muffin Mix 2/$4
$.50/1 Betty Crocker Muffin Mix here
makes it $.50/ea

Betty Crocker Brownie Mix 2/$4
$.75/2 www.cellfire.com/ and www.shortcuts.com/
$.50/2 Supreme Brownie Mix here

Betty Crocker Frosting 2/$3
$.50/1 www.cellfire.com/
$.50/1 any Betty Crocker Frosting here
makes it FREE

Betty Crocker Cake Mix $1/ea
$.75/1 print limit reached (makes them $.25)
$.50/2 mix and frosting www.coupons.com/

Betty Crocker Potatoe Pouches 3/$2
$.40/1 Betty Crocker Potatoes here
makes them FREE

Yoplait Gogurt 2/$4
makes them $.80/ea (put the in the freezer and make yogurt pops for the kiddos)

Nature Valley Nut Clusters $2.27/ea
makes them $.27/ea

Betty Crocker True Delights $1.50/ea
$.50/1 here
makes it FREE
Pillsbury Refrigerated biscuits and rolls 4/$5
various at http://www.shortcuts.com/ and http://www.cellfire.com/
various printable at http://www.coupons.com/
I had a $.95/1 sweet rolls FREE plus overage with this
Gold Medal Flour 5lb $1.77
$.75/1 www.coupons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment