Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Mega Week at Kroger!!!

Okay, I'm new to this blogging thing so it make take a while to get it right. I will try my best to link coupons or at least point you the right direction. Please feel free to help me out if you know of another coupon or more valuable one. This is the second week of the Kroger sale so I bought most items last week. I have a few more to pick up that I missed. This list will not be all inclusive, because I have a life :) However, I'll let you know what I'm buying/bought and how I saved $$ doing it. Eventually I will put the dates of the paper coupons from the paper, but I wanted to get this out ASAP...

Coke - 4/$12 - I have 4 $1 off any Coke coupons from http://www.recyclebank.com/ making it 4/$8, or $2 per 12 pack (you must join recycle bank to get the coupons)
Cantaloupe 2/$3 - you don't have to buy 2. I'll buy 1 for $1.50
Grapes $1.99/lb
Soft Soap Liquid Hand Soap $.88/ea This past Sunday paper had a $.35 off coupon this makes it Free plus overage (aka money in your pocket!)

Below are Mega event items you must buy any combination of items to get this price. I will show $5 off at checkout. You can do this in multiples. I bought 30 items and got $15 off last week. Make sure to COUNT and buy EXACTLY 10, 20, 30, etc items or they aren't really a deal. Got it???

Nabisco Snack Crackers (Ritz, Wheat Thins, Triscuits) $1.89
Printable $2/2 Makes them $.89/ea

Dixie Tableware/Solo Cups $1.49
I had to paper coupons for Solo cups one for $.75 and another for $1.oo for some reason my items rang up at $1.10/ea before the coupon so they were $.10 and $.35 cents.

Kraft or Sargento cheese block or shreds $1.49/ea
there are tons of coupons for these. $1 off 2 at http://www.coupons.com/ and one from last Sunday's paper. Most are $1/2 or $.50 of 1. This makes them $.49 - $.99/ea (Good deal!!)

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish $.88
http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/ has a $.75 printable. This makes them $.13/ea

Hunts tomatoes $.45/ea
shortcuts had a $.45/3 loadable (gone)
and the paper had a $.45/3
if you have all those coupons you could get 3 for FREE
I have heard some stores have a $.50 blinkie. This would make them 2 free plus overage for 2 cans

Nature Valley Granola Bars $2.19
cellfire and shortcuts have $.40 loadable
http://www.coupons.com/ has a $.40 printable
this makes them $.99/box
if you buy Nature Valley Nutclusters they are $.19
loadable for $1 and printable for $1

Kraft Shells and Cheese (yummy yummy) $1.29
the boxes at my store have a $1 off 2 peal off coupon on the box
this makes them $.79/ea

Capri Sun 10 ct $1.49
printable $1/2
makes them $.99/ea

Quaker Quakes Rice Snacks $.50
I had 2 paper $.75 off coupons for I made money taking these home :)

Mott's Apple Juice or Apple Sauce $1.29
no coupons, but this is a great price. I stocked up

French's Mustard $1.19
I had a $.50 off paper coupon making it $.19

Tyson Chicken Frozen $3.99
I had a paper coupon for $1 off
makes it $2.99 for a big bag

Kleenex $.99
I had a $.25 off 3
makes them $.74/ea

Kraft Mac and Cheese (boxes or easy mac) $.50/ea
I had a paper buy 3 get 1 free. They take the 1 off at the before sale price $1 so 4/$1 or $.25/each. Yes, I feed my kids mac and cheese.... and they love it!!


I will add more later... got to run...

Krustez Muffin or Crumb cake mix $.149
my store had a blinkie for $.50 off making them $.49/ea

Cattlemen's BBQ sauce $1.19
$.60/1 paper from 1/31 insert $.59

Tropicana Juice $2.14
I had a coupon that printed at the register for $1/1 making it $1.14

7 comments:

  1. The blinkie at the Montrose Kroger for Hunt's tomatoes is $1/4, making them 24 cents each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by today because I was in the area... the blinkie is gone :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandi..
    Thanks for starting this blog. As a coupon newbie it is very helpful! I have a couple of questions of course - Let's say I buy 2 bags of goldfish can I use 2 paper coupons? Also, can I use paper and loadable coupons at the same time or will they only allow 1 coupon per item? More questions to come I'm sure :)! Thanks again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes. You can use 1 paper and 1 ecoupon coupon per item. If you have 10 coupons you can buy 10 bags of Goldfish. Some people buy multiple papers in order to get multiple of each coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. houstonmama..yes and yes!

    The nabisco $2/2 coupon works on the 100 calorie snack pack boxes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Sobe lifewater is part of te mega deal.There are buy 1 get 1 free coupons on their website. The coupon deducts the regular price, you get 2 for free plus overage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The goldfish link is:
    www.pepperidgefarm.com (no 's').

    Angleton had the same $1/4 blinkie for hunts. I believe it's gone too.

    ReplyDelete