Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kroger Deal of the Week

Took a quick trip to Kroger tonight. I hadn't been in 2 weeks because there were no great deals and I was stocked up from the previous Mega sale. I purchased everything above for $8.37. Not bad considering that the milk is normally $2.49.

Mega Deal
Paraticipating Kellog's Cereal, breakfast bars, Keebler Crackers, Special K Bars sale 4/$10 purchase 4 and get 2 gallons of milk for FREE

There are various Kellog's Cereal printables at www.coupons.com (I used a $1.50/2)
I also found a $1/2 Special K bars blinkie in the store (we don't eat these, but our babysitter loves them)

Kroger had mailed me FREE carrots coupon

Soft Soap $.89 used $.35/1 (2/14 paper) making it FREE plus overage

We needed lemons. They were 3/$1

Again, not a super coupon week at Kroger, but if you drink a lot of milk and like cereal it's worth going for the deal.. I may go back next Tuesday and buy the crackers with 2 $1/2 coupons from last weeks paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment