Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Cheap Huggies Diapers - Walgreens

Walgreens has a great deal on Huggies this week. Jumbos are on sale for $8.99. Buy a pack and get $3 RR (Register Reward) that you can use on your next purchase. The catch... limit 1 RR per TRANSACTION. Fine with me, I just find a friendly cashier and do multiple transactions. I also live very hear a Walgreens so I will go several times this week and stock up. 2 kids in diapers means we use A LOT.

There are many printable Huggies coupons out there. The best is $2/1 here

$8.99 - 2 = $6.99 - $3 back = $3.99/pack

if you are new to Walgreen's deal keep in mind that you can roll RR. If you get one from diapers you can't use it on diapers again, but you can use it on anther product. Then you can use the reward from that product to buy more diapers :) It's totally worth the added effort for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment